While we in the Bay Area are currently stuck in the middle of Indian Summer at its finest, autumn is quickly upon us. When I think about color trends and inspiration for styling fall events and weddings, I really see shades of jade being prominent this year. There's just something so poignant about the color that makes everything pop.
With this recent styled shoot I put together, my vision (that played out perfectly I might add!) was super boho, airy, and intimate. I love the freedom planners have with styled shoots because it's your chance to really showcase your own personal aesthetic and encapsulate your brand.
Currently booking for fall weddings, photoshoot styling, holiday parties, and more. Please reach out. See below for all the amazing vendors I partnered with on this shoot. xx
- Planner/ Stylist: Naseem Events
- Photographer: Yasmin Roohi
- Florals, flower crown, and vases: Blair Dugan Floral Design
- Farm table and chairs: Williams Party Rentals
- Specialty rentals including cake topper, vintage dessert glass, and napkins: Trunks & Tales
- Tableware/ glassware and jewelry: Naseem Events
- Wedding dress: Ju.Lee Collection
- Hair and makeup: Evoke Beauty Salon